Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Candied Bacon with Sriracha



Sweet smokey heat.  I like Sriracha, i'm just picky about how i use it.  
Bacon is a whole different story.   
Reading this recipe made me drool.  I quickly scoured the kitchen for its three ingredients. 
Success!


Bacon with Sriracha and Brown Sugar
 8 strips of bacon (thick cut is best)
Sriracha
Brown Sugar


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put a baking rack on a baking sheet and arrange the eight strips of bacon on the rack. Squeeze a thin ribbon of Sriracha down the center of each strip of bacon. 



Use a pastry brush to spread coat the entire top surface of the bacon with the hot sauce. Sprinkle the top of each piece of bacon with a generous portion of brown sugar.






 Place in the oven and cook to your desired bacon doneness.  I like mine fairly well done which takes about 25 minutes.

2 comments:

mamaleone said...

My son will love this!

mamaleone said...

My son will love this!

Post a Comment